Clutch Bearings Are Important Parts Of The Car
Clutch bearings are a more important part of the car, if the maintenance is not good failure, not only will cause economic losses, and disassembly a very troublesome, need to spend a lot of work. Therefore, to clarify the cause of the clutch bearing failure, and in the use of reasonable maintenance and maintenance, to extend the life of the separation of bearings, improve labor productivity, Chinese Clutch Release Bearing and achieved good economic benefits are of great significance.
The clutch bearing is mounted between the clutch and the transmission, the release bearing is loosely fitted on the tubular extension of the first shaft bearing cap of the transmission, and the shoulder of the release bearing is always abutted against the separation fork by the return spring and retracted to the last position, Chinese Clutch Release Bearing And the separation of the end of the lever (separation means) to maintain a gap of about 3 ~ 4mm.
As the clutch pressure plate, the separation lever and the engine crankshaft synchronous operation, and the separation fork can only move along the clutch output shaft, directly with the separation fork to pull the separation lever is clearly not work, by separating the bearing can make the separation lever side of the rotation The clutch output shaft moves axially to ensure that the clutch is able to engage smoothly, separates soft, Chinese Clutch Release Bearing reduces wear and extends the life of the clutch and the entire drive train.
Clutch bearing movement should be flexible, no sharp sound or stuck phenomenon, the axial clearance shall not exceed 0.60mm, the inner ring wear shall not exceed 0.30mm.
1) In accordance with the operating regulations, to avoid the clutch half-connected semi-separated state, reducing the number of clutch use.
2) pay attention to maintenance, regular or in the annual inspection and maintenance, Chinese Clutch Release Bearing with the cooking method so that butter soaked, so that it has sufficient lubricant.
3) pay attention to leveling clutch separation lever, to ensure that the return spring elasticity in line with regulations.
4) Adjust the free travel to meet the requirements (30-40mm), to prevent free travel is too large or too small.
5) to minimize the number of joints, the number of separation, reduce the impact load.
6) light step, easy, so that it is easy to join and separation.